Procurement Credit Card (PCard) Program
Welcome to San Diego State University Research Foundation's Procurement Credit Card (PCard) Program. The PCard is a procurement tool that is designed to provide a more efficient means of making routine purchases by reducing paperwork and waiting time, allowing more purchasing responsibility and control at the department and project level, and streamlining the purchasing cycle for frequent and routine purchases.
The PCard program is designed to delegate authority and capability to quickly and conveniently purchase approved goods and services directly from vendors who accept Visa. The benefits of the PCard to you and SDSU Research Foundation are significant and include:
- Ability to obtain goods and services faster and easier
- Reduced need to use personal funds requiring reimbursements
- Decreased need for cash advances
- Immediate payment to suppliers/vendors
- No invoices to process
- Convenient, secure, and flexible
- Universal acceptance by suppliers who accept Visa
- Automatic recording of all purchases made by cardholder
- Reduced need to request travel advances, for qualifying and approved cardholders. Refer to Travel Section (Addendum)
- SDSURF's staff limited involvement with the processing of low dollar purchases will allow more time to focus on higher dollar transactions which by nature carry higher levels of risk and compliance challenges.
- Designated PCard administrator and support staff to address individual cardholder issues and requests.
- Mailing Address:
SDSU Research Foundation
5250 Campanile Drive
San Diego, California 921821941
- Office Location: Gateway Center Building, 4th Floor
- Phone: 6195945622
- Fax: 6195944212
- Mail Code: 1941
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader..