Information regarding paychecks can be found in Employee Gateway. Employee Gateway is a secure self-service web application that allows SDSU Research Foundation employees to view their personal and employment information on record with SDSURF.
Information Available in Employee Gateway
The following information dating back to 1994 is available:
- Pay Stubs
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Holiday Leave Balances
- Benefits and Deductions Information
- Earnings History
- W-4 Information
- Address, Email Address and Emergency Contact Information
- Available Discounts for Southern California Attractions
- Available Discounts for Goods and Services
- Mandatory Training Courses, Webinars and other Training Resources
How to Get a PIN to Access Employee Gateway
Employees must complete and submit the Employee Gateway Online PIN Request form . The information provided will be compared to SDSU Research Foundation records to verify employee identity and employment status. A temporary PIN will be emailed to the email address on record with SDSURF.
What is the User ID for Employee Gateway
The Employee Gateway User ID is the employee’s Red ID number beginning with the number 8.
* Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader