Itís fun learning how animals protect themselves from the sunís rays!††
- What animal digs holes in the ground to keep out of the sun?
- How do ducks stay cool?
- What animal stays in shady areas because its skin burns very easily?
You can find the answers to these questions by completing the sunwise activity sheets that include animal searches, a maze, a crossword puzzle, and animal drawings.†† Print out these sunwise animal activity sheets and work on them at home or at the zoo.† You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software to download these activities.†
- Animal Maze (pdf 113kB)
- Animal Crossword Puzzle (pdf 143kB)
- Animal Skins (pdf 100kB)†
- Animal Word Search (pdf 129kB)
- Search for Sunwise Animals At Your Zoo (pdf 106kB)
- Who Am I? - Drawing Activity (pdf 39kB)
- Play the Sunwise Game