To support and further the research, education and community service objectives of San Diego State University.
To foster a culture of creativity and collaboration with integrity and respect for individuals that results in the delivery of superior service to support the university’s strategic aspirations.
The following core values guide the efforts of SDSU Research Foundation:
We are ....
- a service organization that strives to provide superior support to the university community to achieve SDSU’s goals.
- committed to being professionally competent by setting high standards and working hard to achieve results.
- continually seeking to improve our skills and capabilities by valuing education and professional development.
We seek to ....
- actively engage with our stakeholders and employees to identify issues and design solutions.
- build strong relationships grounded in trust, openness and inclusion.
- achieve the best results by taking pride in the accomplishments of our colleagues.
We work towards ....
- inspired solutions to improve and adapt to emerging opportunities and challenges.
- creative ways to streamline and enhance our delivery of services through resourceful and proactive problem solving.
- strategic use of technology and reduction of obstacles.
We promote ....
- a culture of respect and acceptance of others.
- diversity of thought and perspectives.
- an appreciation for differences in backgrounds, styles, beliefs and experiences.
We are committed to ....
- act with the highest ethical standards, with honesty, integrity and transparency.
- provide consistent and accurate information.
- value and respect all individuals.