Location: SDSU Research Foundation is located at the top of the SDSU campus in the Gateway Center at 5250 Campanile Drive.
Driving directions from I-8:
- From Interstate 8, take the College Avenue exit
- Turn on to College Avenue and proceed south (if traveling east on I-8 turn right onto College) (if traveling west on I-8 turn left onto College)
- Turn right onto Lindo Paseo
- Turn right onto Campanile Drive. Gateway Center will be on the left corner of Campanile and Hardy at 5250 Campanile Drive.
- Human Resources & Payroll are on the fourth floor.
- Sponsored Research & Research Affairs Compliance Offices are on the third floor.
- For assistance, call Human Resources at 619–594–4139.
Parking: : Visitors may park in parking structure 7 located on the corner of 55th and Montezuma Road or in parking structure 6 behind the Gateway Center. Parking passes may be purchased from self-serve meters in either structure.
There are additional spaces located in Lot 5A, adjacent to the entrance to the transit station, which are dedicated to visitors of the Research Foundation’s administration offices. Special permits are required to park in this lot, which may be obtained via the following link: Special Parking Permit Request. Please allow 5 days for issuance of a special permit via email.
For additional parking information, please contact SDSU Parking Services at 619-594-6671.