You're only a few clicks away from enrolling with TIAA under the San Diego State University Research Foundation's Voluntary 403(b) Retirement Savings Program. Once you've completed the online enrollment, you'll receive a verification message.
Remember, saving for retirement is a long-term commitment. Any withdrawals may be subject to ordinary income tax, and possibly, an additional federal 10% tax. Please read the prospectus carefully before making any investment choices.
It's Easy To Start Making Contributions!
1. Go to www.tiaa.org/sdsuf
2. Under "your Retirment Benefits", click on "Ready to Enroll"
3. Click on "San Diego State University Research Foundation Savings Plan"
4. Click on "San Diego State University Research Foundation Savings Plan Salary Reduction Agreement"
5. Print, complete and submit the form to: SDSU Research Foundation, Human Resources Department at 5250 Campanile Drive, San Diego, CA 92182-1945 or Mail Code 1945 for review and processing. (Keep a copy for your records.)
6. Continue to online enrollment by clicking "Begin Enrollment" and follow prompts to enroll.
NOTE: Before you make any investment decisions, it's important to determine your "risk tolerance." To help you with this, TIAA has educational materials, calculators and portfolio models on their website that can assist you with your asset allocation.
A prospectus containing more information regarding the variable annuity accounts and mutual funds is also available on TIAA's website and should be reviewed carefully before you allocate funds or make any changes.
Call TIAA at 800-842-2888 weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET), or Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (ET). TIAA will guide you through the entire online enrollment process.
You should consider the investment objective, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Please call 877-518-9161 or visit www.tiaa.org for a prospectus that contains this and other investment information. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
* Note: Documents in Portable Document format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader